This episode is brought to you by Upbeat PR – an amazing media relations company that gets you PR on demand.
Bjørn Nyland loves Tesla. I mean like he really loves Tesla. He made dozens of YouTube videos about Tesla while working as a programmer in a university in Norway and now does YouTube work full-time.
In August of 2015, Bjørn and his friend Morgan were able to drive a Tesla Model S 452.8 miles on a single charge on the roads of Denmark, setting a new record and beating the previous record of 423 miles set by a father and son duo in late 2012.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Where he was able to find efficiencies in his approach to set the hypermiling record
- What he’s learned about getting more distance from your electric vehicle
- How he was able to win the Tesla refer-a-friend contest and got a tweet from Elon Musk about winning a brand-new Tesla
- What makes his Tesla Model X Founder’s Edition so special
- What Tesla driving record Bjørn wants to go after next